Level 7

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
babysushi
Current Level: 7

Re: Level 7

Post by babysushi »

now i need to download adobe :|

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

babysushi wrote:now i need to download adobe :|
You don't. GIMP should be a free alternative for all your needs:
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

shojimar

Post by shojimar »

too hard for a beginner ike me to use GIMP or adobe.i dont have any experience.T_T

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

shojimar wrote:too hard for a beginner ike me to use GIMP or adobe.i dont have any experience.T_T
This is where you get experience. You'll be required to use these sort of programs a lot more later on, so we start with a really, really simple task.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

shojimar

Post by shojimar »

yea.this makes me think outside the box.:D

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shojimar wrote:yea.this makes me think outside the box.:D
Be careful with that. The answer is technically in the box. :P
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

wsy

Post by wsy »

Ive tried the pic on GIMP by using brightness and contrast...but still cannot get the whole answer. I can only see the first letter F. What can I do?

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

wsy wrote:Ive tried the pic on GIMP by using brightness and contrast...but still cannot get the whole answer. I can only see the first letter F. What can I do?
Keep messing with the them. The answer is not THAT hidden, it's just... obscure.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Fantasist
Current Level: 34

Post by Fantasist »

wsy wrote:Ive tried the pic on GIMP by using brightness and contrast...but still cannot get the whole answer. I can only see the first letter F. What can I do?
Might as well tweak with some other tools, personally I found b&c not that useful, found the answer on first trial with something else :)

hughchan2009

Post by hughchan2009 »

I've got the answer to level 8, but there is an authentication required, which said the username is "cipher",and the password is the answer to this level, I've been tried the answer of level7 and level 8, both with and without '.htm', but still can't go through, what happened? plz help me, thx :shock: