Level 8

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
theuncutversion

Re: Level 8

Post by theuncutversion »

I badly need help on this level. I'm stuck at Level 8. I don't know what to do with the screen 8. I tried to [spoiler] but got nothing. Plus, I don't understand the essence of the Google search box indicated below. I tried to input words (like [spoiler] ) to search for but there was always an error. Can you give me a clue on this level? PLEASE. Thanks :)

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

theuncutversion wrote:I badly need help on this level. I'm stuck at Level 8. I don't know what to do with the screen 8. I tried to [spoiler] but got nothing. Plus, I don't understand the essence of the Google search box indicated below. I tried to input words (like [spoiler] ) to search for but there was always an error. Can you give me a clue on this level? PLEASE. Thanks :)
This is a part that confuses most people: a level will never require you to change the actual format of a file. That would almost always yield nothing but an error anyhow. Try changing what you need to change *in* the game itself, rather than downloading the file and changing it then. Does that make sense? I'm only assuming what your problem is.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

ramzy 1990

Post by ramzy 1990 »

I have converted the numbers, but how can I slow them down a bit ... ?

Where is this site in help section you spoke of ? Actually, where is this help section :) ?

ramzy 1990

Post by ramzy 1990 »

mallarian

Post by mallarian »

Please help I have GIF the image then in GIF make!! then what is that number i should get?

angels777

Post by angels777 »

i cant seem to understand on what GIF me something else mean..i dont even what a GIF is..:(((
..help!!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

angels777 wrote:i dont even what a GIF is..:(((
That's what Google is for. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

wantedlala

Post by wantedlala »

well like the others.. im also stuck at level 8... im confused on what picture should i make gif... theres only 1 picture i see and that is the picture on level 8...

and also you are talking about numbers from above replies.. i dont know what that means... please help...

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

wantedlala wrote:well like the others.. im also stuck at level 8... im confused on what picture should i make gif... theres only 1 picture i see and that is the picture on level 8...

and also you are talking about numbers from above replies.. i dont know what that means... please help...
You haven't reached the numbers part yet. It doesn't matter if that's the only picture there...do what it says and GIF me something else. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

poleng

Post by poleng »

i already convert to GIF whats ths next?