Level 50

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: http://gamemastertips.com/forum/viewtop ... f=3&t=1150
User avatar
Kawkowa
Moderator
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am
Current Level: 60
Location: Bra{s,z}il

Re: Level 50

Post by Kawkowa »

fynn wrote:E4 left...Only one egg.
I wonder if something out of E4 make any sense...
E4 is a tough nut to crack...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Zitman
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 am
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 50

Post by Zitman »

Gosh~ Really stuck in several rooms of the labyrinth for days! Any hints for A5 & A6? And Rooms of Emerald are tough as a whole!

fynn
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 am
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 50

Post by fynn »

Stucked nearly one month...And too much clues left unsolved...
Zitman wrote:Gosh~ Really stuck in several rooms of the labyrinth for days! Any hints for A5 & A6? And Rooms of Emerald are tough as a whole!

Zitman
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 am
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 50

Post by Zitman »

Kawkowa wrote:
fynn wrote:E4 left...Only one egg.
I wonder if something out of E4 make any sense...
E4 is a tough nut to crack...
Gimp is totally enough for E4~ And you will find the result suits well for this room~

qkumbr
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 50

Post by qkumbr »

Necro-bump...

Anyone here anymore whom I can PM with my progress for a few pointers? Got one key, and found a few doors.

User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Current Level: 2
Location: A computer far, far away.
Contact:

Re: Level 50

Post by Gamemastertips »

qkumbr wrote:Necro-bump...

Anyone here anymore whom I can PM with my progress for a few pointers? Got one key, and found a few doors.
You can always PM me...
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

qkumbr
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 50

Post by qkumbr »

PMed :D

qkumbr
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 50

Post by qkumbr »

Stuck stuck stuck at E5. I've made so much progress in the labyrinth and I just can't give up here!

Must've tried 15 different methods of solving this but they're all dead ends.

I think I need to take a break from this (spent a week on it) and come back later, but I feel like I'm so close! What do you think?

User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Current Level: 1
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 50

Post by rnightshroud »

qkumbr wrote:Stuck stuck stuck at E5. I've made so much progress in the labyrinth and I just can't give up here!

Must've tried 15 different methods of solving this but they're all dead ends.

I think I need to take a break from this (spent a week on it) and come back later, but I feel like I'm so close! What do you think?
You can take a rest. Do not force yourself. Balthazar is always there to challenge you... XD
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

User avatar
Kawkowa
Moderator
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am
Current Level: 60
Location: Bra{s,z}il

Re: Level 50

Post by Kawkowa »

And you don't need any more hints on E5 than what the image is already giving you. Think about it, and try to find a meaning.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.