Level 50

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: http://gamemastertips.com/forum/viewtop ... f=3&t=1150
qkumbr
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 50

Post by qkumbr »

Got E5!!! Wow. Clever, tricky, and overall HARD!

Now... at the sudoku. I have the unique solution done on paper, but all I have is jibberish. I triple-checked my work and the image, and I'm positive I've got what the puzzle is asking for. What now? Dead end?

...wait, I JUST got it as I was typing out this post. Nice! Of course Balthazar wouldn't make things so straightforward.

At the next door... gonna call it quits for tonight zzzzzzz

qkumbr
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 50

Post by qkumbr »

Agh, still stuck at this door past the sudoku.

The further I delve into the labyrinth, the more lost I become!

I have the door's key and all the clues in it. Do I just work with the key? Do I need to back through the labyrinth to collect some info to solve it? My deciphering methods are coming up empty!

User avatar
Kawkowa
Moderator
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am
Current Level: 60
Location: Bra{s,z}il

Re: Level 50

Post by Kawkowa »

Just don't go too far away and you'll eventually find what you need. ;)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Cawulla
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am
Current Level: 46

Re: Level 50

Post by Cawulla »

Oh I am so very stuck here. I love this riddle! But out of ideas now on at least 4 places. I4, G3, A5 and E2. I've sent a PM to GMT but it appears to be stuck in the Outbox. Not sure if it has gone through? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Found another path in the Amethyst room but not sure it is a real path? Thanks!

User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Current Level: 2
Location: A computer far, far away.
Contact:

Re: Level 50

Post by Gamemastertips »

Cawulla wrote:Oh I am so very stuck here. I love this riddle! But out of ideas now on at least 4 places. I4, G3, A5 and E2. I've sent a PM to GMT but it appears to be stuck in the Outbox. Not sure if it has gone through? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Found another path in the Amethyst room but not sure it is a real path? Thanks!
Messages remain in the outbox until picked up by the recipient, at which point it moves into sent items. I'll be replying shortly. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Footwork
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Current Level: 34

Re: Level 50

Post by Footwork »

Hi

I've just returned to this wonderful challenge after a break of six months having been stuck on Level 47. The break certainly helped and I was able to finally solved 47 with fresh ideas, together with stages 48 and 49.

I'm now stuck in the hell of the labrynth after struggling with it for a number of weeks. I've solved all the initial puzzles and found many doors/darkrooms/keys but am completely stuck on A1 and A4 part 2. Can I PM someone on here with what I have discovered and have tried (to no avail) on those two?

Thanks in advance

User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Current Level: 2
Location: A computer far, far away.
Contact:

Re: Level 50

Post by Gamemastertips »

Footwork wrote:Hi

I've just returned to this wonderful challenge after a break of six months having been stuck on Level 47. The break certainly helped and I was able to finally solved 47 with fresh ideas, together with stages 48 and 49.

I'm now stuck in the hell of the labrynth after struggling with it for a number of weeks. I've solved all the initial puzzles and found many doors/darkrooms/keys but am completely stuck on A1 and A4 part 2. Can I PM someone on here with what I have discovered and have tried (to no avail) on those two?

Thanks in advance
I can't PM you with what you've discovered, but you can me. :P
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Queen Cee Cee xx
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 50

Post by Queen Cee Cee xx »

:'( HEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE


xx cece

ForgingIron
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 am
Current Level: 43

Re: Level 50

Post by ForgingIron »

I'm very stuck on the following sub-levels:

A7
E4
E5
E6
E8
I1
G2

On G4, I've also got what appears to be a [spoiler]. Also, is the cypher in I1 a [spoiler]?
Thanks.

User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Current Level: 2
Location: A computer far, far away.
Contact:

Re: Level 50

Post by Gamemastertips »

ForgingIron wrote: On G4, I've also got what appears to be a [spoiler]. Also, is the cypher in I1 a [spoiler]?
Thanks.
Perhaps you can send me a PM with exact details instead of c******** things in asterisks, as explained here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!