Level 10

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
enfirm013

Re: Level 10

Post by enfirm013 »

i dont know if the hex im thinking is the right HEX that ur talking about...i cnt think of anymore solutions.. i really need clues, hints.. sorry noob here :lol:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

PM and tell me what you think HEX means. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Umesh

Post by Umesh »

i go out with must of the meaning of hex but still no luck .

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Use that knowledge of HEX to decipher the ANSWER...GIMP/MS Paint will help.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

RafDiu

Post by RafDiu »

Hello!

I'm new and I see the hints but don't know how to use it. please help. thanks! :D

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

RafDiu wrote:Hello!

I'm new and I see the hints but don't know how to use it. please help. thanks! :D
The hints are the hints: I can't really give hints on figuring out the hints. :lol: You have to tell me any guesses you might have, and I'll try to set you in the right direction.
~ The Cipher Master ~

ZBC

Post by ZBC »

Need help badly, finished lvl 1-9 in an hour but then this level appeared. I get [spoiler], but how to i implement it

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

ZBC wrote:Need help badly, finished lvl 1-9 in an hour but then this level appeared. I get [spoiler], but how to i implement it
If you have everything correctly...the answer should be spelled our for you. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

xhenchiniko

Post by xhenchiniko »

Gamemastertips wrote:Hexed, I tell you!
use google translator
filipino > english

hindi ko maintindihan! ang letrang W ay iba ang kulay sa ANSER!! kasama ba iyon sa clue?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

xhenchiniko wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:Hexed, I tell you!
use google translator
filipino > english

hindi ko maintindihan! ang letrang W ay iba ang kulay sa ANSER!! kasama ba iyon sa clue?
I could try communicating with you in Filipino, but that would mean I'd also have to give my response in Filipino. Considering I'll have no clue what I'm saying, I may very well mislead you. This is an English riddle, and English skills may become more and more necessary throughout the later levels. Can you speak English at all? I assume so, if you've gotten to level 10.
~ The Cipher Master ~