Level 12

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
janmagic

Re: Level 12

Post by janmagic »

the picture isn't loading..

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Just try refreshing; restrating your browser...sorry, but it must be some problem on your side.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

jneavenido_44

Post by jneavenido_44 »

what's the connection of homophones, your location, and the decoding..i don't get it..

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

The hint helps utilizes a clever homophone...and figuring it out helps you decode. The method of decoding may change depending on what country you're in.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

stupidme

Post by stupidme »

totally confused here.. im lost.. :o

clarice21

Post by clarice21 »

Gamemastertips wrote:The hint helps utilizes a clever homophone...and figuring it out helps you decode. The method of decoding may change depending on what country you're in.
What hint are you talking about? Please mention so I could find the homophone. I've been stuck here for a day already.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

The title and source code combined form the most obvious and helpful hint.
~ The Cipher Master ~

jneavenido_44

Post by jneavenido_44 »

i still don't get it.. :cry:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Gamemastertips wrote:The hint helps utilizes a clever homophone...and figuring it out helps you decode. The method of decoding may change depending on what country you're in.
You know what a homophone is, yes? That's quite important. I don't see how I can be any more explicit with my hints.
~ The Cipher Master ~

jneavenido_44

Post by jneavenido_44 »

i know what homophone is..are there many homophones formed when the title and the source are combined?