Level 15

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 15

Post by Kawkowa »

Gamemastertips wrote:It's what fancy old English people utter in concurrence to a statement.
Indeed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

SkyInTheMoon
Current Level: 15

Post by SkyInTheMoon »

So what's next after the "Oh, fer...go back and finish the bloody level."?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

SkyInTheMoon wrote:So what's next after the "Oh, fer...go back and finish the bloody level."?
Do as it says! :P You've reached a dead end.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

potterneo
Current Level: 9

Post by potterneo »

Hello,
I have done with image then symbols then meaning of symbols and i know what that symbols conversion means but what to do with that converter...the output after processing is again unreadable

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Make sure you're processing it with the right processor. You'll need something that can turn that jibberish into something more useful than just more text. (I'm assuming certain things out of your message, so if that just confuses you more, PM me with the specifics.)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

colpmp
Current Level: 24

Post by colpmp »

Wow! After more than a day of fun, I finally hit a dead end.

I already fixed what was wrong on the page, but now I cannot decipher the "codes' " use (found at the bottom). Is it another clue or the key? Is conversion involved? I am familiar with the format... I just can't find the right approach to crack this one. I see the picture but its kind of blurry at the moment..figuratively speaking. :D
Z U B

colpmp
Current Level: 24

Post by colpmp »

if I got this right, there are options to choose from in regards to the deciphering process.
Z U B