Level 15

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Re: Level 15

Post by cyphertext »

Kawkowa wrote:
wewe27 wrote:I got the answer in level 15 so that I could go to lvl 16.. but it just always SAYS "SPOILER this isn't part of the level,u knowSPOILER". pLEASE help me.
If you have already decoded the symbols then it should be clear what to do with the TXT file. ;)
I already did it. but its not clear, i dunnoe why. I converted the SPOILER file. but as what i got from the result of that file. there are lots of SPOILER. >o< please HELP. am i on the right track??

I can't figure it out. please help. :((((
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

cyphertext wrote:I can't figure it out. please help. :((((
Looks like you are doing the right thing, but maybe you're using the wrong decoder. This level is very sensitive about that. If you want, send me a PM.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

ReiSchneider
Current Level: 23

Post by ReiSchneider »

I've decoded the code using Windows Character Map but dang, can't move on...
We FILIPINOS will dominate this game!

renz1245
Current Level: 15

Post by renz1245 »

could you plssss send me the decoder sir??? i cant decode the txt :D

elison08
Current Level: 12

Post by elison08 »

the i**** itself plus the s****** are really confusing. i need more hints :). help please

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

ReiSchneider wrote:I've decoded the code using Windows Character Map but dang, can't move on...
Regarding the first code, I'm not sure how useful the Character Map is. I think it's pretty useless.
renz1245 wrote:could you plssss send me the decoder sir??? i cant decode the txt :D
Regarding the second "code," a good decoder isn't too hard to find. Just search a little longer, since I would be technically spoiling the answer if I gave you the perfect decoder for your needs.
elison08 wrote:the i**** itself plus the s****** are really confusing. i need more hints :). help please
It's meant to be confusing. Contrary to popular belief, all the hints you need are already in the level. :D
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

Got it! A big thanks to Master Cipher and Kawkowa for the help~! ^^ I can now proceed to the next level. haha! This game is really something... Mindfreak! :D Just a lil' patience googling for the [*SPOILER*]

ReiSchneider
Current Level: 23

Post by ReiSchneider »

Character Map will decode the letters in the pic. The decoded characters will give you a hint on what to search next
We FILIPINOS will dominate this game!

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

ReiSchneider wrote:Character Map will decode the letters in the pic. The decoded characters will give you a hint on what to search next
I think it's not recommended to use Character Map, there is something easy to use and understand. Try something that if you type those symbols, it will be converted into letters/words. :D an application that a computer geek must know. haha!

rafaelfy
Current Level: 10

Post by rafaelfy »

nevermind I got it.