Level 15

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 15

Post by Gamemastertips »

Hmmm... :ugeek:
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

tanuki

Re: Level 15

Post by tanuki »

I'm the first to ask? :shock: I must be bad at this!

I'll have to shop shoving it all through decoders before I break the 'net. Should I be thinking more... picturey?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

No, you're not bad at it. :) The Nordinho forum just has most of the traffic for my riddle.

This level is all about "picturey" things. You may PM me if you like and tell me how far you've gotten so far.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

tanuki

Post by tanuki »

Thanks, managed it now. Problem was I knew what I wanted to do but it took days to find the tool to do it.

sakuretsu

Post by sakuretsu »

uuuhhhhm :? can i ask what software i can use for lvl 15... cause i really suck when it comes to photo editing..... :geek:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

No photo editing required, actually. You shouldn't need to download anything either. Once you figure out what you have to do, Google will lead you to all the tools. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

sakuretsu

Post by sakuretsu »

haha tnx now i got it right ... :D

enfirm013

Post by enfirm013 »

i cant see the picture.... or is it the problem in the riddle??

enfirm013

Post by enfirm013 »

got the picture... i figured out the symbols... then??? what now??? im stuck ^^ ahahaha help pls...

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

If you have a question you need answered or need something clarified, feel free to PM. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~