Level 15

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 15

Post by Kawkowa »

SixoNesiX wrote:it says "This isn't part of the level, you know."
what am i going to do next? i don't get it...
If you paid attention to the messages you'd get it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

SixoNesiX
Current Level: 31

Post by SixoNesiX »

Kawkowa wrote:
SixoNesiX wrote:it says "This isn't part of the level, you know."
what am i going to do next? i don't get it...
If you paid attention to the messages you'd get it.
If it isn't part of the level, then what?
I am a Filipino

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

SixoNesiX wrote:
If it isn't part of the level, then what?
The thing you decoded is part of the level. After you typed that in and followed all those messages through, that's all sarcasm. What kind of puzzle just involves typing out everything you see?
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

mindblown19
Current Level: 15

Post by mindblown19 »

huhuhuhuhuh T.T im stuck in this level.. i cant move on in finding the one that needs to be decoded! :cry: i cant find it.. answer me please? :((((

sir can i have some help?im not asking for answers .. but im having a bad time in this level.. (

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

I don't really understand what you mean by "the one that needs to be decoded." You can PM me with more explanation.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

chengkai8588

Post by chengkai8588 »

i've been converting those symbols but all i get is just hex numbers and binary digits..i can't find the right path to go to the next level ;(..should i convert them in groups or individual?
@-@another FILIPINO addict of CIPHER@-@

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

chengkai8588 wrote:i've been converting those symbols but all i get is just hex numbers and binary digits..i can't find the right path to go to the next level ;(..should i convert them in groups or individual?
You should get a decoder or a converter that gives you more information... I cannot tell what type of information it is.
If you are referring to other symbols, you should have the translation of those symbols. It is in the computer itself.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

chengkai8588

Post by chengkai8588 »

emiliapercival wrote:
chengkai8588 wrote:i've been converting those symbols but all i get is just hex numbers and binary digits..i can't find the right path to go to the next level ;(..should i convert them in groups or individual?
You should get a decoder or a converter that gives you more information... I cannot tell what type of information it is.
If you are referring to other symbols, you should have the translation of those symbols. It is in the computer itself.

yes, i know what are the last two symbols..i've decoded the 1st four symbols and i'm still confuse because it's still the same..i think i have an idea but i don't know what to do next..

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

chengkai8588 wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:

yes, i know what are the last two symbols..i've decoded the 1st four symbols and i'm still confuse because it's still the same..i think i have an idea but i don't know what to do next..
Use the answer that you have got on something in this level. Find where you can use it.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

chengkai8588

Post by chengkai8588 »

i found the right pic but everytime i put the word which i found in the picture to the URL it is always an error...whay should i do now?i can't still proceed to the next level :( help! :!:

i got it!!!nevermind my question :)