Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
lzrain
Current Level: 20

Re: Level 20

Post by lzrain »

I look at the source of the number's name and only find the [spoiler]. Is it a right way?

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

lzrain wrote:I look at the source of the number's name and only find the [spoiler]. Is it a right way?
Why don't you try it?
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

lzrain

Post by lzrain »

emiliapercival wrote:
lzrain wrote:I look at the source of the number's name and only find the [spoiler]. Is it a right way?
Why don't you try it?
It leads me to a separate [spoiler]. I can't find anything special in this new page's source.

panhantao
Current Level: 15

Post by panhantao »

lzrain wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:
Why don't you try it?
It leads me to a [spoiler]*. I can't find anything special in this new page's source.
Haha, if you really found nothing special, then you are not going to solve this level.

To tell you the truth, before i found the answer,I couldn't find anything special in the source code of that page,neither. Until now, I still can't figure out what the relationship between 10^100 and the answer.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Haha, if you really found nothing special, then you are not going to solve this level.

To tell you the truth, before i found the answer,I couldn't find anything special in the source code of that page,neither. Until now, I still can't figure out what the relationship between 10^100 and the answer.
Solving the 10^100 part would give you a clue telling where you should look next. In fact it *is* possible to people solve this level by going directly to the designed place, but it's not the best of ways.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

lzrain

Post by lzrain »

panhantao wrote:
lzrain wrote:
emiliapercival wrote: Why don't you try it?
It leads me to a [spoiler]*. I can't find anything special in this new page's source.

I find something special finally...I have compared those two ****** for one thousand times...

GuoChao

Post by GuoChao »

i really cannt find the answer...i have been looking at the pic all day :evil: :evil:
is something written on the billboard along the road?
who can help me plz...

gracias
Current Level: 38

Post by gracias »

I was stuck at level 20 for long even if I got the hint and knew exactly where to look at... And finally I found the hidden thing!!!

some advice on level 20 for those who are just like me:
(1) a very large screen (a portrait tablet might also help)
(2) a very small script size when you are search for something
(3) search everywhere you can
(4) try copy-and-paste (actually this is how I noticed the thing because I want to compare two pages)

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

GuoChao wrote:i really cannt find the answer...i have been looking at the pic all day :evil: :evil:
who can help me plz...
Ignore the billboard. Did you searched what you see on the pic?
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

panhantao
Current Level: 15

Post by panhantao »

GuoChao wrote:i really cannt find the answer...i have been looking at the pic all day :evil: :evil:
who can help me plz...
the answer doesn't lie in the pic . After you google (baidu may tell you,but using google is recommended)the number on the pic,you may have an idea of where to find the answer.