Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 20

Post by Gamemastertips »

Ooooh lasers...
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 20

Post by Kawkowa »

Cool lasers!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

luminiscence

Post by luminiscence »

Totally lost on this one. Found the egg, but don't know where to look for the answer.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Is it not obvious??

(It really is. Dwell on it a bit more and you'll find it. :P)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

wwolf

Post by wwolf »

I've been playing for a while and I've never had trouble with any non-musical level so far ... except level 20 ...
It's driving me crazy ... I know it is an easy one but I don't seem to be able to solve it ... Any help?
And don't tell me to look in the source or I will turn my CAPS LOCK on ... I know what you're referring to ... I saw it and it got me nowhere ...

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Well, if you figured out the level and you know you're looking in the right place...just look a bit deeper. :) No deciphering required...just move a bit past the obvious.
~ The Cipher Master ~

caricaturec22

Post by caricaturec22 »

Hello! I'm stuck in this level..can someone please help me out. I don't know what to do and where to find the answer. please help! thanks!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

The picture tells you where to find the answer. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

arthina

Post by arthina »

Help please? We found the first hint. But after that we don't know what to do.. :( We tried clicking all the the link in the source but it got us no where. hmf! HELP. :(

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

arthina wrote:Help please? We found the first hint. But after that we don't know what to do.. :( We tried clicking all the the link in the source but it got us no where. hmf! HELP. :(
The first hint being a certain number? That's supposed to tell you where the answer is. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~