Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Re: Level 20

Post by Gamemastertips »

caicai14 wrote:I'm stuck with the first hint. :( I think i know where to find the answer. i just don't know WHAT exactly im going to find. :( another hint?

and oh BTW...what's with the LASERS?
Very explicitly, you're going to find the answer. :)

And LASERS are just cool. Nothing more.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

caicai14

Post by caicai14 »

Gamemastertips wrote:
caicai14 wrote:I'm stuck with the first hint. :( I think i know where to find the answer. i just don't know WHAT exactly im going to find. :( another hint?

and oh BTW...what's with the LASERS?
Very explicitly, you're going to find the answer. :)

And LASERS are just cool. Nothing more.

OH! thanks! Found it finally.. :)

erika
Current Level: 20

Post by erika »

I'm stuck. I got the first part of the hint, and I did what the page told me to do in part2 with different words. I came up with b**d****, g*****p***, and off on many other tangents, so I must be doing the wrong thing because none of which is the answer! Does spelling matter in this particular one? I noticed I got the same message when I spelled the word 2 ways, but don't know if the spelling applies to the final answer. I'm scouring source codes, and I'm just not seeing the apparent obvious clue of what I should be part1-ing...is the part1 word like half of the typed answer? Trying not to give away too much. Need some help that doesn't give away the answer :)

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

erika wrote:I'm stuck. I got the first part of the hint, and I did what the page told me to do in part2 with different words. I came up with b**d****, g*****p***, and off on many other tangents, so I must be doing the wrong thing because none of which is the answer! Does spelling matter in this particular one? I noticed I got the same message when I spelled the word 2 ways, but don't know if the spelling applies to the final answer. I'm scouring source codes, and I'm just not seeing the apparent obvious clue of what I should be part1-ing...is the part1 word like half of the typed answer? Trying not to give away too much. Need some help that doesn't give away the answer :)
Little confused...are you trying to guess the answer? Because no guessing is required here. The answer is written plain in sight. No need to combine stuff either.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

erika

Post by erika »

oh wow, i feel like a dummy! nevermind on the message -- somehow i randomly found the answer hiding there

grimmjow003

Post by grimmjow003 »

woow its really hard , ive found two .htm but cant really find the answer, also found a search engine but i dont know how to use it, i feel really dumb, -.-

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

grimmjow003 wrote:woow its really hard , ive found two .htm but cant really find the answer, also found a search engine but i dont know how to use it, i feel really dumb, -.-
Don't feel dumb. :) This level is very easy. But very evil. :twisted:
~ The Cipher Master ~

danrapada

Post by danrapada »

i dont know what to do with [spoiler] any hints? :?:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

danrapada wrote:i dont know what to do with [spoiler] any hints? :?:
Scroll up this page and read. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

kite1230

Post by kite1230 »

well if you say the the answer is written in plain sight then it's official.. im blind as hell lol! still cant find it :?

I cant find the answer! :cry: