Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
jdave23

Re: Level 20

Post by jdave23 »

can't solve this level :? :? :? any other clues?does the lasers have something to do with the answer?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

jdave23 wrote:can't solve this level :? :? :? any other clues?does the lasers have something to do with the answer?
Not the slightest. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Ahmed Gharieb

Post by Ahmed Gharieb »

hey ... i spent a lot of days to figure out lvl 20 and i'm completely lost . help me plz.i got the first hint and i read the source million time just found the [spoiler] but i don't get what is that mean, i used all words that may be the answer but nothing
there is a lot of things i cannot connect between them, i cant find to main line to follow it

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Ahmed Gharieb wrote:hey ... i spent a lot of days to figure out lvl 20 and i'm completely lost . help me plz.i got the first hint and i read the source million time just found the [spoiler] but i don't get what is that mean, i used all words that may be the answer but nothing
there is a lot of things i cannot connect between them, i cant find to main line to follow it
There is only one hint, and it points straight to where you are already looking. The answer is plain in sight, and very obvious once you find it. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Ahmed Gharieb

Post by Ahmed Gharieb »

OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD !!!!!!
THANKS A LOT for helping.
BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?????
i thought i'm stupid
when i just figure out the answer (by luck) i shouted ( NOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!) and my family thought i was crazy
i didn't think you will do that

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Ahmed Gharieb wrote:OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD !!!!!!
THANKS A LOT for helping.
BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?????
i thought i'm stupid
when i just figure out the answer (by luck) i shouted ( NOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!) and my family thought i was crazy
i didn't think you will do that
:lol:
~ The Cipher Master ~

gaxnela

Post by gaxnela »

I get the number and I've arrived at the first hint. I have no idea where to look for the answer.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

gaxnela wrote:I get the number and I've arrived at the first hint. I have no idea where to look for the answer.
Have you said that hint aloud? It should be rather obvious where to look next.
~ The Cipher Master ~

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

I've found the answer accidentally. :lol:
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

caicai14

Post by caicai14 »

I'm stuck with the first hint. :( I think i know where to find the answer. i just don't know WHAT exactly im going to find. :( another hint?

and oh BTW...what's with the LASERS?