Level 31

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 31

Post by behoshuo »

hirano wrote:I see. How should I put it together? Hahaha! XD
PAINT WILL DO. :mrgreen:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

hirano
Current Level: 23

Post by hirano »

Okay I have the whole pic. Now i'm stucked again. XD

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

hirano wrote:Okay I have the whole pic. Now i'm stucked again. XD
Same process. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Post by cyphertext »

OMG! Kinda hard for me to crack the picture. Didn't find anything, am totally clueless on this. How will i get the 6 pictures. Just got the level picture itself. All i know is, it's just a part of a whole. But i dunnoe how will i get the others. Please help~ :(
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

cyphertext wrote:OMG! Kinda hard for me to crack the picture. Didn't find anything, am totally clueless on this. How will i get the 6 pictures. Just got the level picture itself. All i know is, it's just a part of a whole. But i dunnoe how will i get the others. Please help~ :(
see the pic's name. you should pretty clear about what you should do next :mrgreen:
~ all hail lelouch ~

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

porker2008 wrote:
cyphertext wrote:OMG! Kinda hard for me to crack the picture. Didn't find anything, am totally clueless on this. How will i get the 6 pictures. Just got the level picture itself. All i know is, it's just a part of a whole. But i dunnoe how will i get the others. Please help~ :(
see the pic's name. you should pretty clear about what you should do next :mrgreen:
Uh-oh, thanks for that. I know now what will i do. :) :D

Edited: What's wrong with you pictures? D: I only have [spoiler] all in all. Is that all? But when i tried to put it all together, it's still incomplete. Help? :?:

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

cyphertext wrote:
porker2008 wrote:

Edited: What's wrong with you pictures? D: I only have [spoiler] all in all. Is that all? But when i tried to put it all together, it's still incomplete. Help? :?:
Try again. :)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

cyphertext wrote:
porker2008 wrote:

You're still missing one...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

emiliapercival wrote: Try again. :)
Uh-noh? Try again. tsk~ yeah yeah, i will. wah D:

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

Kawkowa wrote: You're still missing one...
Still missing one? But i tried to checked it again, and i repeat the process on how to get its name(each piece) but still, one piece is missing.. D: please check my pm gustavo. :?

NVM I GOT THE MISSING PART. THAT WAS CONFUSING. THAT'S ONE OF THE REASON WHY I HATE MATH. :lol:

LOL. GOT ALL THE PIECES, MADE THE MASTERPIECE.. BUT STILL AM STUCK. D: FUDGE!~ anyone?