Level 34

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Re: Level 34

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:Sorry G.M . But i dont get it !
PLS i really nid a big help :((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I just don't understand how you could get so stuck on a level when you went for 33 levels without asking for help...and if there is something specific that you don't understand, or at least some ideas that you have, please share them. Because as long as people just as "for help," I have no idea how to help them.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

[quote="Gamemastertips"][quote="shiper_16"]Sorry G.M . But i dont get it !
Last edited by shiper_16 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote: T_T i really dont know it . i dont know how to use the letters . give me some hint on how to use it .
Have you read through this whole forum thread? I've already given quite a few nudges in that direction.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

Gamemastertips wrote:
shiper_16 wrote: T_T i really dont know it . i dont know how to use the letters . give me some hint on how to use it .
Have you read through this whole forum thread? I've already given quite a few nudges in that direction.
yeah i have an idea . the few nudges here in the forum complicates me . sorry ! I have the pictures .
i duno wat to do with them . I try to to look for the similarities and get the letters out of it but id doesnt look like a word . HELP :(((

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:
yeah i have an idea . the few nudges here in the forum complicates me . sorry ! I have the pictures .
i duno wat to do with them . I try to to look for the similarities and get the letters out of it but id doesnt look like a word . HELP :(((
If you want to PM me again, maybe at least tell me everything you've done so far (in a bit of a detail) so that I can actually answer a question of yours or something.
~ The Cipher Master ~

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

i already said it to you here in the forum .. ! I have the pictures and it tells something similar .. is that right ? then i try to decode it using the 4 things ... ? thats all

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:i already said it to you here in the forum .. ! I have the pictures and it tells something similar .. is that right ? then i try to decode it using the 4 things ... ? thats all
Yes, that's about right. But you'll need to use the 4 things to figure out the rest of the things...because the 4 things alone aren't enough. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

nvm got it !

PZBeelzebub

Post by PZBeelzebub »

LOST .
i dont get the pattern >:D

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

PZBeelzebub wrote:LOST .
i dont get the pattern >:D
It's an extremely simple pattern. Think less. :D
~ The Cipher Master ~