Level 34

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 34

Post by Gamemastertips »

Don't you just hate chess puzzles?
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

carly

Re: Level 34

Post by carly »

Well, I finally got stuck enough to register! ;) I've found something else, but I obviously haven't found the right way to use it with the other one. I'm also not sure what the 4 other hints meant, the idea I had didn't work out. Could I please have a hint?

edit: solved! turns out I was actually doing everything right, just couldn't make the final connection. Came back a few days later, opened up the thing I'd made from the clues, and it was obvious :lol:

now onto the new levels! :D
Last edited by carly on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Hello there, Carly!

Nice to have you here. :) The second "something" gives you a very important hint...that is the way you must use the two "somethings" together. The 4 other hints don't really apply until you figure out the first part.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Ruff

Post by Ruff »

Would you please guide me through this level? {spoiler hidden}

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

You're getting somewhere, Ruff. ;) Why don't you PM and tell me exactly what you mean about your "findings?"
~ The Cipher Master ~

tana

Post by tana »

I must be blind.

I've been staring at the parts trying to find the things which breed solution for a week now, but I'm not seeing them.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

It says clearly what breeds solution. PM me if you need further help.
~ The Cipher Master ~

madpinkhatter
Current Level: 40

Post by madpinkhatter »

I'm stuck on this level, its been a while since i've played chess, i've got the 4 thing that are like the title and i've looked and (spoiler), but don't seem to be going anywhere. could i have a hint or some guidance please?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

I replied to your PM. :D You're on the right track.
~ The Cipher Master ~

jourrelg

Post by jourrelg »

I dunno what to do with those what i have right now, I already found the 4 somethings and the second something. I just can't make any connection .Any hint please??