Level 35

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
nembark
Current Level: 35

Re: Level 35

Post by nembark »

I HAVE read the help section and the 7 pages of this forum like 20 times. i have answered the question a hundred times i have found the info beneath the surface (i think, )judging by the help section i think so. i didn't just look at it and say help please. i am unable to go further because i have exhausted all avenues unless the answer to the question is " a really frustrating and annoying i am ready to throw my computer type" i just don't know. i was very much enjoying this riddle and really didn't want to have to quit just because i got stuck on a spot.(i got stuck many times before but managed to figure it out, but this time i just don't know what to do anymore). i guess i will just re read the help section for the tenth time!!!

qkumbr
Current Level: 36

Post by qkumbr »

Don't give up! Take a step back and clear your mind. It sounds like you have all the info you need, so Google it and read everything you find carefully. The answer is out there.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

I've just tested it here; doing a search using two of the key terms takes you straight away to the needed info, and then answering the title's question is a piece of cake. There's no secret about it.

If still stuck, you can PM me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

nembark
Current Level: 35

Post by nembark »

yup still clueless and circling!?!? i tried googling some other two key words (c***** o****** !?)and nada!! i did send a pm it shows in my outbox though so not sure if it sent!?( maybe i shouldn't be playing source code puzzles when i can;t even send a pm!?!? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

nembark wrote:yup still clueless and circling!?!? i tried googling some other two key words (c***** o****** !?)and nada!! i did send a pm it shows in my outbox though so not sure if it sent!?( maybe i shouldn't be playing source code puzzles when i can;t even send a pm!?!? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Don't worry; a PM stays in the outbox until the recipient logs in and has the message enter their inbox; it then enters your sent items.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

s-cgould
Current Level: 8

Post by s-cgould »

HELP!
i have been trying to answer the first question and was able to get to another page that told me something about level 34. is this right or did they just put this there for level 34?

RubyPiec
Current Level: 34

Post by RubyPiec »

s-cgould wrote:HELP!
i have been trying to answer the first question and was able to get to another page that told me something about level 34. is this right or did they just put this there for level 34?
They put that there for if you're at level 34, if you're at level 35 (this level) , you're on the right track, I know I'm like 2 years late.