Level 35

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 35

Post by behoshuo »

tql123456 wrote:the title question.... i just got almost nothing
ask me to add detail don't know how to answer it
HAHA. :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

Kheops22
Current Level: 43

Post by Kheops22 »

Am exactly at the same point... Except that I had TWO "dead end" pages...

And you know what? I am French :D Seems it is not a level for me finally!

Googled and wikied a loooot of things without any positive result so far.

MAYDAY!!!!!

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

Kheops22 wrote:Am exactly at the same point... Except that I had TWO "dead end" pages...

And you know what? I am French :D Seems it is not a level for me finally!

Googled and wikied a loooot of things without any positive result so far.

MAYDAY!!!!!
You have to put together all the info you can find. This is a heavy searching level.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

deciphering
Current Level: 50

Post by deciphering »

:(
So stuck this one. I tried a lot of answers to the title question. Need some help not to go astray.
To avoid spoilers, let me PM.

Edit: PM stays in Outbox. Is it sent at all? :roll:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

deciphering wrote::(
So stuck this one. I tried a lot of answers to the title question. Need some help not to go astray.

I'm pretty sure I got your PM and replied.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

deciphering
Current Level: 50

Post by deciphering »

Gamemastertips wrote:
deciphering wrote::(

I'm pretty sure I got your PM and replied.
Thanks! Got it. A very interesting and educational level, esp for me as a photography buff. :D

But what follows is bizzarre. I can't tell whether it is part of the riddle or spam. So I PM again, pls take your time to let me know. Thanks. :)

Edit: NVM - Got it. Now at next level.

nembark
Current Level: 35

Post by nembark »

if anyone is still out there, i am so stuck i am thinking i might have to quit permanently!? so i thought i would try and get some help first! i have tried to answer the question of the photo... i have tried many ways and with different file formats. i have gotten the non page and the other non page and MANY "not far away from a page that does" and still gotten nowhere. i have found j*f**** but nothing from there has gotten me anywhere either!? i think my computer must be broken!?!?!? :cry: help PLEASE anybody.....

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

There's no "quiting permanently". Some levels can take a while to solve, thus it's ok to take a break and come back after some time.

This level doesn't require any advanced computer knowledge. Once you've found all the needed info, use Google to find out how to name the "thing".
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

nembark
Current Level: 35

Post by nembark »

i appreciate ur reply! i thought i DID find the needed info, on j*f****!? is this not what i am looking for? i have tried almost EVERYTHING off that page to answer the question in the title. one word takes me to the multiple choices page so i felt like i was getting somewhere but nothing i tried worked? i have absolutely no clue what i would need to be googling from the info on the j*f**** page ( and i have tried to dwell more into some of the things, but i got nowhere and it just seems i am not on the right track) from reading previous posts i think i am supposed to find another i**** but nothing i try has gotten me there. am i at all on the right track to answer that (super frustrating) question!?!?

qkumbr
Current Level: 36

Post by qkumbr »

Reading the Help page may help you to answer the question :D