Level 35

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 35

Post by Gamemastertips »

Ne défiez pas mon français superbe!
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Griffin
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 35

Post by Griffin »

Hi Gamesmaster

I have just finished this level, i think, but only to be met by a security confirmation message.
It asks for level 36's password to be entered again in order to proceed, yet this message appeared at the completion of level 35. So quite reasonably I cant do much to get past this point.

EDIT

Found the problem and found the secret stuff, read the message and now working on the answer

note to the poster below me - SPAMMERS SUCK!!!
Last edited by Griffin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gin & Tonic

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Man... those spammers really don't know when to stop. :/
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

I know...I don't know what to do about the stupid SPAM. X( I'll just keep deleting it, I guess. I've been busy and haven't gone on here in a while, so it's accumulated quite a lot. Sorry!
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

drix

Post by drix »

Don't know where to start ~_~
need some hint silvousplait

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

drix wrote:Don't know where to start ~_~
need some hint silvousplait
Answer the most obvious question. But to do that, you have to go pretty deep. Google should be helpful as a shovel. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

silver

Post by silver »

. besoin d'aide ici .. Je pense que j'ai déjà essayé tous les types possibles de ********* sur le lien .. mais ne peut toujours pas comprendre .. :roll:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

silver wrote:. besoin d'aide ici .. Je pense que j'ai déjà essayé tous les types possibles de ********* sur le lien .. mais ne peut toujours pas comprendre .. :roll:
Pourquoi tu ne me PM? En anglais. Je n'ai pas vraiment parler français. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

julius

Post by julius »

I have just enter the level 37 without passing level 36.. but there's a security something.. help me on this

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

julius wrote:I have just enter the level 37 without passing level 36.. but there's a security something.. help me on this
You're on level 36, mate. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~