Level 36

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: http://gamemastertips.com/forum/viewtop ... f=3&t=1150
User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Current Level: 1
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 36

Post by rnightshroud »

simonsun347 wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:I just came across a [spoiler]
usually this happens when i typed in a single letter word. but this time it's not...so I am wondering if I got anything :shock:
You are on the right track. Look somewhere in the level and you will see something.
finally i found the zip that everyone is talking about....phew...i will work on it a bit. :)
Good luck, sir!
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

simonsun347
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 am
Current Level: 30

Re: Level 36

Post by simonsun347 »

finally i found the zip that everyone is talking about....phew...i will work on it a bit. :)[/quote]
Good luck, sir![/quote]

So i have bob's real name....and a bunch of [spoiler] numbers, who is not divisible by [spoiler], which makes them not convertible to [spoiler].....so I am stuck :(

User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Current Level: 1
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 36

Post by rnightshroud »

simonsun347 wrote:So i have bob's real name....and a bunch of [spoiler] numbers, who is not divisible by [spoiler], which makes them not convertible to[spoiler].....so I am stuck :(
Yes. It is not divisible by a certain number. The real name of Bob should give you the idea of decoding to those numbers.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

simonsun347
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 am
Current Level: 30

Re: Level 36

Post by simonsun347 »

emiliapercival wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:So i have bob's real name....and a bunch of [spoiler]numbers, who is not divisible by [spoiler], which makes them not convertible to [spoiler].....so I am stuck :(
Yes. It is not divisible by a certain number. The real name of Bob should give you the idea of decoding to those numbers.
I just PMed u..don't know if I should post...

User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Current Level: 1
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 36

Post by rnightshroud »

simonsun347 wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:So i have bob's real name....and a bunch of [spoiler] numbers, who is not divisible by [spoiler], which makes them not convertible to [spoiler].....so I am stuck :(
Yes. It is not divisible by a certain number. The real name of Bob should give you the idea of decoding to those numbers.
I just PMed u..don't know if I should post...
I've replied to your PM.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

riddlefans
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 am
Current Level: 31

Re: Level 36

Post by riddlefans »

I got the zip and found the numbers,and I know what tech I should use.But I can't found what stands for what.I'm stuck. Tried a lot,but seems useless.How to divided them into groups. :(

User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Current Level: 1
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 36

Post by rnightshroud »

riddlefans wrote:I got the zip and found the numbers,and I know what tech I should use.But I can't found what stands for what.I'm stuck. Tried a lot,but seems useless.How to divided them into groups. :(
You need to know the name of the hacker first. Then you will get the idea of decoding those numbers.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

riddlefans
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 am
Current Level: 31

Re: Level 36

Post by riddlefans »

emiliapercival wrote:
riddlefans wrote:I got the zip and found the numbers,and I know what tech I should use.But I can't found what stands for what.I'm stuck. Tried a lot,but seems useless.How to divided them into groups. :(
You need to know the name of the hacker first. Then you will get the idea of decoding those numbers.
yeh,I got it.THX. :D

Kensu
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm
Current Level: 36

Re: Level 36

Post by Kensu »

I really need help how to find the spaces for the decoding... could be so random else

User avatar
porker2008
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Current Level: 50
Location: TAI KOO, Hong Kong
Contact:

Re: Level 36

Post by porker2008 »

Kensu wrote:I really need help how to find the spaces for the decoding... could be so random else
what are you talking about dude?
~ all hail lelouch ~