Level 37

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
spyasone
Current Level: 39

Re: Level 37

Post by spyasone »

emiliapercival wrote:
spyasone wrote::shock: i get the type of cipher and the letters,but i donno how to use the cipher...some hints,plz :?
You have enough hints already. Just try to "interpret" the "letters".
shapes?i tried many times but it doesnt work...there are so many situations...

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

spyasone wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:
spyasone wrote::shock: i get the type of cipher and the letters,but i donno how to use the cipher...some hints,plz :?
You have enough hints already. Just try to "interpret" the "letters".
shapes?i tried many times but it doesnt work...there are so many situations...
Maybe you can try all of them. As far as I know, there are 4 types of the cipher used in this level. And choose the one that makes a word. :DD
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

emiliapercival wrote: Maybe you can try all of them. As far as I know, there are 4 types of the cipher used in this level. And choose the one that makes a word. :DD
4 ciphers? I was only aware of 1...
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

Gamemastertips wrote:
emiliapercival wrote: Maybe you can try all of them. As far as I know, there are 4 types of the cipher used in this level. And choose the one that makes a word. :DD
4 ciphers? I was only aware of 1...
In a riddle tool site (PH), there are 4 ways to write the cipher in this level. And yeah, we should be aware of that one...
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

blaze2318
Current Level: 32

Post by blaze2318 »

Im stuck on this level ! i dont know how to use the letters, and the dots at the corner of of some letters makes me confused. i know what ciphering tool to use but still didn't got the answer what should i do with those letters ? any help ? :)

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

blaze2318 wrote:Im stuck on this level ! i dont know how to use the letters, and the dots at the corner of of some letters makes me confused. i know what ciphering tool to use but still didn't got the answer what should i do with those letters ? any help ? :)
If you're using the right tool then you should make sure you're using it the right way.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

GeorgeandTaylor
Current Level: 27

Post by GeorgeandTaylor »

I have no Idea how to interpret the letters. I know I need to use the cipher that was hinted but I have no Idea how it could be used since the letters are already there.

edit: nvm figured it out :D . to anyone doing this in 2019, my advice for you is to pay attention but not to over think it. every hint you would ever need is always somewhere in the puzzle, it's just about how you interpret it and how you use it.

... and remember, google is your friend.
Peculiar isn't it?

#1560BD #4B0082 #FFD700 #FFFFF0 #008080 #FFF5EE
(little puzzle of my own if your interested)