Level 39

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
macky250
Current Level: 51

Re: Level 39

Post by macky250 »

Gamemastertips wrote:
macky250 wrote:who can I PM??.. need all the help I can get, . . thanks..
You can PM me, but please don't just ask for more hints. You can explain what's confusing you and I'll try to help.
you saying don't ask for more hints makes me wanna really ask for more. :) hahaha.
this is just about the start of balthazar but it's seriously difficult (well for me it is. :P ), I wonder what more can there be?.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

macky250 wrote: you saying don't ask for more hints makes me wanna really ask for more. :) hahaha.
this is just about the start of balthazar but it's seriously difficult (well for me it is. :P ), I wonder what more can there be?.
:lol: A LOT more.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

macky250

Post by macky250 »

Gamemastertips wrote: :lol: A LOT more.
all i can say is: BUHUHUHU!! T_T

randomusername
Current Level: 50

Post by randomusername »

Hey guys, I need no hints here, I just wanted to say that this level is awesome. One of my favorites so far(The one with "colorful table" is also very sick!) . It was easy for me probably 'cause I used the last part of the conversion few days ago when I played cryptography with my friend ( We are geeks, i know :geek: :mrgreen: ) . I was always amazed how many meaningful words can you get that way, and how that's an awesome way to encipher :D I'm on level μ now and I'm getting sick of the Greek language :lol: (I think I know the way to solve it, and it's genius, once again. This game just keeps suprising me :D )

btw. I think there's a mistake in all four of "them".... I think that the third sign in every column isn't coded properly(intentionally?). I checked a few times :) If anyone has time to check this with me I would be rather glad to PM him/her with the exact description of the "mistake".

Anyway, awesome level GMT :D :D :D

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

randomusername wrote:Hey guys, I need no hints here, I just wanted to say that this level is awesome. One of my favorites so far(The one with "colorful table" is also very sick!) . It was easy for me probably 'cause I used the last part of the conversion few days ago when I played cryptography with my friend ( We are geeks, i know :geek: :mrgreen: ) . I was always amazed how many meaningful words can you get that way, and how that's an awesome way to encipher :D I'm on level μ now and I'm getting sick of the Greek language :lol: (I think I know the way to solve it, and it's genius, once again. This game just keeps suprising me :D )

btw. I think there's a mistake in all four of "them".... I think that the third sign in every column isn't coded properly(intentionally?). I checked a few times :) If anyone has time to check this with me I would be rather glad to PM him/her with the exact description of the "mistake".

It is not a "mistake". Search that "mistake" in Google. :)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

emiliapercival wrote: It is not a "mistake". Search that "mistake" in Google. :)
What? :P I PM'd you about this, I don't know how to google it.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

randomusername wrote:
You may PM me that mistake.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

There indeed is a mistake. GMT has no time to deal with it now, but I would like to help everyone stuck here to be less confused :mrgreen: The third "symbol" in every four of "them" is wrong. That third symbol is the same in all four of them and consists of two symbols that are in wrong order. So if the third symbol you see in every line is "XY", change it to "YX" and then convert using what you have found. I lucky guessed that, but many people like macky250 are stuck because of this. I hope you understand, it's hard to explain without spoiling :D

macky250

Post by macky250 »

randomusername wrote:There indeed is a mistake. GMT has no time to deal with it now, but I would like to help everyone stuck here to be less confused :mrgreen: The third "symbol" in every four of "them" is wrong. That third symbol is the same in all four of them and consists of two symbols that are in wrong order. So if the third symbol you see in every line is "XY", change it to "YX" and then convert using what you have found. I lucky guessed that, but many people like macky250 are stuck because of this. I hope you understand, it's hard to explain without spoiling :D
I'm stuck because of this?? very very (really dunno what term to use.) .. anyway, thanks!

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:There indeed is a mistake. GMT has no time to deal with it now, but I would like to help everyone stuck here to be less confused :mrgreen: The third "symbol" in every four of "them" is wrong. That third symbol is the same in all four of them and consists of two symbols that are in wrong order. So if the third symbol you see in every line is "XY", change it to "YX" and then convert using what you have found. I lucky guessed that, but many people like macky250 are stuck because of this. I hope you understand, it's hard to explain without spoiling :D
I think I've noticed (?) that the first time I solved the level, but wasn't sure if it was an error. Nice thing you having pointed it out, I bet less people will get confused from now on.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.