Level 39

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
xiaxia
Current Level: 34

Re: Level 39

Post by xiaxia »

I figured out three ELEMENTS except for the LEFT DOWN one——I can't see the last letter clearly

Would you please tell me what the letter is...

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

xiaxia wrote:I figured out three ELEMENTS except for the LEFT DOWN one——I can't see the last letter clearly

Not on the forums, I can't. If you want to send me a PM and tell me everything you figured out so far, I'll try to fill in the blank.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

xiaxia
Current Level: 34

Post by xiaxia »

Gamemastertips wrote:
xiaxia wrote:I figured out three ELEMENTS except for the LEFT DOWN one——I can't see the last letter clearly

Not on the forums, I can't. If you want to send me a PM and tell me everything you figured out so far, I'll try to fill in the blank.
Got the answer. Thanks for help .

amh
Current Level: 60

Post by amh »

Good grief, what a level :shock:

totchie
Current Level: 39

Post by totchie »

Hi! stuck on level 39, can someone give me hint? I already get the thought on what are the spoilers but I dont know how to use it or where to use it. any help will be much appreciated. thanks. :)

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

@totchie I had to visit the level again because I forgot what the level was. lol

Dunno what hints you have right now, but the initial hints serve you enough. You can send me a message for clarification.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Some1

Post by Some1 »

Well after a long break I FINALLY did 38 (Is it weird I solved it because I dreamed the solution lol) and now am on this one. I think this one will be easier but before I go off on a long tangent that might lead to nothing like last time. I just wanted some clarification on the direction I'm going in. Yeah... I looked at 38 the wrooooooong way.
Nvm got it

GeorgeandTaylor
Current Level: 27

Post by GeorgeandTaylor »

I know that this level has something to do with the Greek characters in a way that isn't letters but I cannot figure out how to translate them properly with the use of Wikipedia. Also I have no idea what the 4 "things" are that everyone is talking about. If I already have the hints to those 4 things whatever they are, that's fine but at the very least is this level science related? (I say that based on my interpretation of the hints I've found)

If you need to PM me, let me know. thanks
Peculiar isn't it?

#1560BD #4B0082 #FFD700 #FFFFF0 #008080 #FFF5EE
(little puzzle of my own if your interested)

GeorgeandTaylor
Current Level: 27

Post by GeorgeandTaylor »

nvm. got them and will be heading to level 40 soon. good luck to anyone playing this in 2019 ¦D

Edit: apparently not, turns out my knowledge of science and research is failing on me. :lol: again, PM me If you want me to show you my progress on this level. I don't want anyone having an unfair advantage because of me.
Peculiar isn't it?

#1560BD #4B0082 #FFD700 #FFFFF0 #008080 #FFF5EE
(little puzzle of my own if your interested)

julybao
Current Level: 39

Post by julybao »

So is there a certain order we have to follow with the thingies?