Level 39

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
kezi
Current Level: 43

Re: Level 39

Post by kezi »

porker2008 wrote:
kezi wrote:I have 4 sets of letters, and I don't know how to decode them into numbers...
I can not combine the single digits into a meaningful number...
Noticed that some letters are a bit different... any hint here?
Wiki knows how to translate them to numbers. :mrgreen:
got it, thx! i*** is so similar as some other symbol used in the number system...

macky250
Current Level: 51

Post by macky250 »

BEEP!! --- ... --- /////... hahaha... need help please, stuck in the decoding part for the 4 sets... i know what the apostrophe is for but it seems useful given that it's a pretty obvious fact, so what is it for??.. can i PM someone?? i'd like to say so many spoilers here.. :D

behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Post by behoshuo »

macky250 wrote:BEEP!! --- ... --- /////... hahaha... need help please, stuck in the decoding part for the 4 sets... i know what the apostrophe is for but it seems useful given that it's a pretty obvious fact, so what is it for??.. can i PM someone?? i'd like to say so many spoilers here.. :D
LOL. Just google them and you'll find them. That's how easy your problem is!! :mrgreen:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

macky250

Post by macky250 »

behoshuo wrote:
macky250 wrote:BEEP!! --- ... --- /////... hahaha... need help please, stuck in the decoding part for the 4 sets... i know what the apostrophe is for but it seems useful given that it's a pretty obvious fact, so what is it for??.. can i PM someone?? i'd like to say so many spoilers here.. :D
LOL. Just google them and you'll find them. That's how easy your problem is!! :mrgreen:
hahaha.. sometimes i miss the simplest things,. sorry. :D .. i found them, and decoded the 4 sets to [spoiler].. now what? :D

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

macky250 wrote:hahaha.. sometimes i miss the simplest things,. sorry. :D .. i found them, and decoded the 4 sets to [spoiler].. now what? :D
First, there's no use trying to hide spoilers in asterisks like that... even a monkey can guess them.
Second, use the hints you already have in the level to find out what to do with these things.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

macky250

Post by macky250 »

Kawkowa wrote:
macky250 wrote:hahaha.. sometimes i miss the simplest things,. sorry. :D .. i found them, and decoded the 4 sets to [spoiler].. now what? :D
First, there's no use trying to hide spoilers in asterisks like that... even a monkey can guess them.
Second, use the hints you already have in the level to find out what to do with these things.
sorry.. didn't mean to post a spoiler... :oops: ...

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

macky250 wrote:sorry.. didn't mean to post a spoiler... :oops: ...
No problem. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

macky250

Post by macky250 »

Kawkowa wrote:
macky250 wrote:sorry.. didn't mean to post a spoiler... :oops: ...
No problem. :)
i still can't find the solution! >_< ...

macky250

Post by macky250 »

who can I PM??.. need all the help I can get, . . thanks..

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

macky250 wrote:who can I PM??.. need all the help I can get, . . thanks..
You can PM me, but please don't just ask for more hints. You can explain what's confusing you and I'll try to help.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!