Level 41

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 41

Post by Kawkowa »

Schwarz wrote:Then do I need to do any edit work on the pic?Thanks.
No, you should be able to see it in plain view.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Schwarz
Current Level: 33

Post by Schwarz »

Kawkowa wrote:
New incident comes!!! HELP!!! Now I find that no matter what I type in the URLbar, there's always an authentication request jumping out and it says, 'the site says 'Onwards' ',then I need to find the username and the password...
What the hell is that? I didn't see it yesterday... :?: :?: :roll:

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

Schwarz wrote:
Kawkowa wrote:
New incident comes!!! HELP!!! Now I find that no matter what I type in the URLbar, there's always an authentication request jumping out and it says, 'the site says 'Onwards' ',then I need to find the username and the password...
What the hell is that? I didn't see it yesterday... :?: :?: :roll:
You already see the username and password that you need. :D
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Schwarz

Post by Schwarz »

Still donno the username... I know the password [spoiler] but what are the usernames usually like? URL, for instance? It's totally a guessing game and im suck in it...

rnightshroud

Post by rnightshroud »

Schwarz wrote:Still donno the username... I know the password [spoiler] but what are the usernames usually like? URL, for instance? It's totally a guessing game and im suck in it...
That answer is composed of two words, right? And do not post answers of any level in asterisks. They are dead easy to guess, you know?

Schwarz

Post by Schwarz »

emiliapercival wrote:
Schwarz wrote:Still donno the username... I know the password [spoiler] but what are the usernames usually like? URL, for instance? It's totally a guessing game and im suck in it...
That answer is composed of two words, right? And do not post answers of any level in asterisks. They are dead easy to guess, you know?
Sorry for the spoiler thing... Still, I can't sort out a clue, they told me to check the pic carefully. I do but get nothing... Does the information on the pic give the decoder of the characters right above?

chaos_loki

Post by chaos_loki »

plzz help me. im stuck at lvl 41..
the hint that i get is only [spoiler] but nothing there and i dont know the symbol mean. please help..

rnightshroud

Post by rnightshroud »

chaos_loki wrote:plzz help me. im stuck at lvl 41..
the hint that i get is only [spoiler] but nothing there and i dont know the symbol mean. please help..
Sure. And you should think of what is the main "ingredient" of this level... And you can solve this level...
(...)

chaos_loki

Post by chaos_loki »

emiliapercival wrote:
Sure. And you should think of what is the main "ingredient" of this level... And you can solve this level...
(...)
ingredient?? i totally dont have any idea to start this level. this level killing me. stuck for 3 days. the silence.wav totally different with the sound at the level. and i dont understand what are the symbol . and arghhh..!! :(

behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Post by behoshuo »

chaos_loki wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:
(...)
ingredient?? i totally dont have any idea to start this level. this level killing me. stuck for 3 days. the silence.wav totally different with the sound at the level. and i dont understand what are the symbol . and arghhh..!! :(
SILENCE is the key to solve this level. Remain SILENT and you'll be able to solve this. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P