Level 5

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 5

Post by Gamemastertips »

What does the page title read? What is 'darkness' referring to? The source code could help...
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

varundsweetest

LEVEL 5

Post by varundsweetest »

I am damn stuck at level five and its mystifying darkness. I just cant get where the darkness and page source are referring to .I can see only one thing where the darkness referred and it was ***SPOILER*** BUT, i have tried ***SPOILER*** in the URL bar but its not working. PLEASE HELP ME . MANY OF YOU ARE AT VERY HIGH LEVELS SO U CAN EASILY HELP ME OUT OF THE DAMN FIFTH LEVEL .

Admin note: Varund, I already sent you a PM. Please don't post the answer in plain view. And you have the answer...just add .htm

Admin note2: Also, please remember the main two rules of the forum: 1, please don't give away any answers or hints that would other blatantly give away answers, and 2, please find the thread for the level you're stuck on. Do not open a new thread. Thank you. This thread has been merged with the original level 5 thread.

carly

Re: LEVEL 5

Post by carly »

Hey there varundsweetest! It looks like you've already found the answer, maybe you should try entering it again.

Make sure you enter it in the right place, like you did in the last couple levels, eg. if you're at http://www.gamemastertips.com/cipher/folder/jump.htm (made up) and the answer is oranges, you would go to http://www.gamemastertips.com/cipher/folder/oranges.htm

One more thing, could you edit your post to remove the answer, so as not to spoil it for other people. Thanks and good luck!

varundsweetest

Re: Level 5

Post by varundsweetest »

oh ! i got it . I always had tha answer and was just making a very very silly mistake in the URL bar. Anyway, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLYS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. THANKYOU.

intex009

Post by intex009 »

please help i'm stuck here at level 5..i really can't figure out what that darkness is...can someone helpplsssss

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Did you take a look at the source? There's something a bit different here...in the darkness. The pitch darkness--not the candle light. ;)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

jaronepaul66

Post by jaronepaul66 »

I, too got goddamn stuck on level 5, can someone PM me how to crack the thing out of the darkness? :( feeling kinda lame.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

jaronepaul66 wrote:I, too got goddamn stuck on level 5, can someone PM me how to crack the thing out of the darkness? :( feeling kinda lame.
This level is extremely easy, so don't start asking for people to send you the answers. That's cheating also. :)

There's a lot more darkness in this level than usual. And it's right in your face. I'll say it again: the source code is very useful.
~ The Cipher Master ~

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy »

I am really having a great time in this cipher riddle program. However, I am having a hard time on level 5. Can you please assist??? I already looked at the source and tried several words but nothing works. Thank you! :D

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Dorothy wrote:I am really having a great time in this cipher riddle program. However, I am having a hard time on level 5. Can you please assist??? I already looked at the source and tried several words but nothing works. Thank you! :D
As I said in my previous post, there's a lot more 'darkness' here than usual. Look into it.
~ The Cipher Master ~