I'm inspired

Feel like yakking but don't feel like riddling? Here you can talk about whatever you want (except riddle spoilers, of course).
Forum rules
No riddle spoilers, no ads, nothing too inappropriate, and please try very hard not to start a flame war. Thank you.

I'm inspired

Postby RubyPiec » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:18 am

I'm inspired to make my own version, I know HTML, javascript, and CSS but creating a website for it costs around $12/month, is there a free way to do this? I don't care about if there's a watermark
RubyPiec

Re: I'm inspired

Postby rnightshroud » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:18 pm

You may try 000webhost for this one. I used this one to test my own online riddle before buying a hosting plan.

But the experience for creating your own site is better when you used a paid one. More control, and no pesky ads. :)
Adding more snowflakes...
rnightshroud

Postby RubyPiec » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:39 pm

@rnightshroud I'm absolutely confused where I can write my own code
RubyPiec

Postby rnightshroud » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:04 am

I am not sure what you mean by this one, if you need an editor for HTML, I only use notepad.

For the hosting, there are too many hosting services on the internet, so, searching for a cheap one would be great.
Adding more snowflakes...
rnightshroud

Postby Kawkowa » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:06 pm

rnightshroud wrote:I only use notepad.

The OG rnightshroud :shock:

I suggest you taking a look at Notepad++. It's a lightweight tool with enhancements like syntax highlighting and such which really helps even non-programmers. Even for simple tasks like basic HTML.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kawkowa

Return to Off-Topic