I'm inspired

Feel like yakking but don't feel like riddling? Here you can talk about whatever you want (except riddle spoilers, of course).
Forum rules
No riddle spoilers, no ads, nothing too inappropriate, and please try very hard not to start a flame war. Thank you.
RubyPiec
Current Level: 34

I'm inspired

Post by RubyPiec »

I'm inspired to make my own version, I know HTML, javascript, and CSS but creating a website for it costs around $12/month, is there a free way to do this? I don't care about if there's a watermark

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Re: I'm inspired

Post by rnightshroud »

You may try 000webhost for this one. I used this one to test my own online riddle before buying a hosting plan.

But the experience for creating your own site is better when you used a paid one. More control, and no pesky ads. :)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

RubyPiec
Current Level: 34

Post by RubyPiec »

@rnightshroud I'm absolutely confused where I can write my own code

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

I am not sure what you mean by this one, if you need an editor for HTML, I only use notepad.

For the hosting, there are too many hosting services on the internet, so, searching for a cheap one would be great.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

rnightshroud wrote:I only use notepad.
The OG rnightshroud :shock:

I suggest you taking a look at Notepad++. It's a lightweight tool with enhancements like syntax highlighting and such which really helps even non-programmers. Even for simple tasks like basic HTML.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.