Level 42

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 42

Post by Gamemastertips »

AHAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!! :twisted: This level isn't easy...be precise, be persistent, and be patient, and you will be successful.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Ruff

Re: Level 42

Post by Ruff »

I've derived a url from the picture of lvl 41. Instead of taking me to level 42, it will send me to level 43 via a meta refresh. Please give me some hints on finding level 42.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Ruff wrote:I've derived a url from the picture of lvl 41. Instead of taking me to level 42, it will send me to level 43 via a meta refresh. Please give me some hints on finding level 42.
Whoa that's very odd...why don't you PM me and tell me exactly what you inputted and what page to ended up at.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

another hard level grrr.
this symbols really confuses me !

simonsun347
Current Level: 30

Post by simonsun347 »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am wondering why so few people have trouble on this level....and it makes me feel stupid because I don't have a clue on this level... :shock: :shock:

behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Post by behoshuo »

simonsun347 wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am wondering why so few people have trouble on this level....and it makes me feel stupid because I don't have a clue on this level... :shock: :shock:
There should be CLUES. And they can be found on the level itself. IT's EASY. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

simonsun347
Current Level: 30

Post by simonsun347 »

behoshuo wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am wondering why so few people have trouble on this level....and it makes me feel stupid because I don't have a clue on this level... :shock: :shock:
There should be CLUES. And they can be found on the level itself. IT's EASY. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So I think the [spoiler] are missing from the source. But I've read other posts that says changing the source and find other symbol. How to change the source and find other symbols...? :shock: :shock:

behoshuo

Post by behoshuo »

simonsun347 wrote:
So I think the [spoiler] are missing from the source. But I've read other posts that says changing the source and find other symbol. How to change the source and find other symbols...? :shock: :shock:
YEAH YEAH. Changing the source requires the knowledge of EDITING an HTML code. You can do it in NOTEPAD. =D The pic has symbols that will be used as [spoiler]. How? That is for you to find out. Good luck. I used PAINT for this one and IT WORKS. HAHA :mrgreen:

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

behoshuo wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:
So I think the co********s are missing from the source. But I've read other posts that says changing the source and find other symbol. How to change the source and find other symbols...? :shock: :shock:
YEAH YEAH. Changing the source requires the knowledge of EDITING an HTML code. You can do it in NOTEPAD. =D The pic has symbols that will be used as COORDINATES. How? That is for you to find out. Good luck. I used PAINT for this one and IT WORKS. HAHA :mrgreen:
after you find the answer, Internet Explorer works just fine :mrgreen:
~ all hail lelouch ~

behoshuo

Post by behoshuo »

porker2008 wrote:
after you find the answer, Internet Explorer works just fine :mrgreen:
YEAH. Sometimes just the browser matters. :mrgreen: