Level 8

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 8

Post by Gamemastertips »

That's right, gif me something else!
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

pendi

Re: Level 8

Post by pendi »

Pls i need more Help^^

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Pendi, what stage are you in the level? Did you gif the page what it wanted? You can PM me if you like.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

varundsweetest

Post by varundsweetest »

I am not understanding how to gif the page source another picture. I have done converting the image into ASCII and still am clueless. The ASCII image did not proved of any help yat the page title reads ASCII. I m not getting what to do ?????????
Moreover, we dont get anything when we try to generate the HTML image or picture using the page sourse or image location .

ITS damn frustrating !!!!!................................
any help please ????????????

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Why convert the image into ASCII? Why not GIF it something else? Do you know what GIF is? If not, Google it!
~ The Cipher Master ~

gemmie

Post by gemmie »

pleeeeeeeeeease..im getting dizzy with these numbers!... :shock:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

If you're having trouble reading the numbers, look under the links on the help page--you'll find a site with a handy tool for stopping and dissecting...quickly moving things such as this. ;)
~ The Cipher Master ~

jopete

Post by jopete »

help!!! i cant solve this level.. don't know what to do. help please..

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

With people who just say "help," I really have no idea how I'm supposed to help you. Please tell me exactly what your question is or where you're stuck, and if such statement is a spoiler, then please PM me. Thanks. :D
~ The Cipher Master ~

scavengeriel

Post by scavengeriel »

ugh i dont know what to do with these numbers!

edit: just got it!