Level 29

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 29

Post by Gamemastertips »

Sound even the slightest bit familiar? I came up with this one after returning from the hotel.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

tempest

Re: Level 29

Post by tempest »

i cannot understand this level some hint plsss

bird

Post by bird »

i think i know what to do in this LeveL, at Least as far as the titLe of the tab says., but,. i think im still missing clues here to help me find the magic word., hmmm., any cLues?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

The title isn't a hint...it's a key word. Finding where and how you need to use it is the puzzle. Staring at the picture might yield a hint. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

izzygirl624

Post by izzygirl624 »

i'm stuck :(
i remember that I already encountered some word in the title, but i dont know what to do next.
help please?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Those familiar words + another important word = something to look up on Google. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

izzygirl624

Post by izzygirl624 »

Gamemastertips wrote:Those familiar words + another important word = something to look up on Google. :)
thanks! figured it out already, :)
on to level 30! :D

feonaloveshmm

Post by feonaloveshmm »

What if there's nothing familiar about the title at all? :)) :|

EDIT: Got it, NVM. :))
Last edited by feonaloveshmm on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

feonaloveshmm wrote:What if there's nothing familiar about the title at all? :)) :|
Oh, but there is. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

olivergalleguez

Post by olivergalleguez »

OKAY. I'm officially stuck at this level. Any hints? I got something in mind for the title. But i'm not that sure. Hints please:)