Level 45

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
simonsun347
Current Level: 30

Re: Level 45

Post by simonsun347 »

Maybe. You need to figure out the method of picking letters. :D[/quote]

picking which letters belong to each card? :shock:[/quote]
If you can guess the card, you can pick the letters. The second part of the level is similar to the second part of Level 38. :D[/quote]

following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

simonsun347 wrote:Maybe. You need to figure out the method of picking letters. :D
picking which letters belong to each card? :shock:
If you can guess the card, you can pick the letters. The second part of the level is similar to the second part of Level 38. :D

following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D
wow. you are some kind of cheating.. haha
i recognize all of them!! :D
~ all hail lelouch ~

simonsun347

Post by simonsun347 »

following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D[/quote]

i recognize all of them!! :D[/quote]

guess I am bad at recognizing the details, or maybe I just don't have the right "set" :shock: :shock:

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

simonsun347 wrote:following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D

i recognize all of them!! :D

guess I am bad at recognizing the details, or maybe I just don't have the right "set" :shock: :shock:
Possibly, find a proper set is important. I think those ones in the level are the most common set.
~ all hail lelouch ~

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

simonsun347 wrote:following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D
Nice one. But if you want to solve the level by the REAL way, you should have the anglo-american set.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

emiliapercival wrote:following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D
Geez, brute-solving people really don't know when to stop. :roll:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

Kawkowa wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:following that hint... I compared all possible sets that I can find with the given pics....and guess what, all I can figure out is one of them. So I anagram-solvered all possible combination (like 1000000) and in those containing the letter I found ( like 1000) and brute-forced to try them all. Finally I got it =) :D :D
Geez, brute-solving people really don't know when to stop. :roll:
Hey! I didn't wrote that one! :lol:
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

emiliapercival wrote:Hey! I didn't wrote that one! :lol:
What the... these forums keep trolling me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

simonsun347

Post by simonsun347 »

Kawkowa wrote:
emiliapercival wrote:Hey! I didn't wrote that one! :lol:
What the... these forums keep trolling me.
lollll I could've wait another day and find a proper "set" in a store but I just can't wait you know... :D :D

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

simonsun347 wrote: lollll I could've wait another day and find a proper "set" in a store but I just can't wait you know... :D :D
Or you could have just googled until finding the right set.
That's what me and most people did. :geek: