Levels beyond 50

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Levels beyond 50

Post by Gamemastertips »

So you've beaten level 50...and you want more. A few things you should know about the levels that follow the labyrinth:
  • 1. They're hard. And I mean that to an extent even more so than any of the previous levels.

2. They're meant to be hard. Because of this, censoring of hints and advice on the forums will tend to be a lot stricter. At this stage in the game, pretty much any hints beyond what's already given in the levels are considered spoilers. If you can't figure out a puzzle, please don't just ask for more hints so that you can solve it. It's supposed to be that hard.

3. There are no Google bars, even if Google is required. Why? Because some levels require too little Google searching for a bar to be relevant, and it would just add unnecessary confusion to the puzzle. In some other levels, the objective become totally obvious once it's implied that you need to use a search engine. You'll probably end up using Google for every level, whether it's to find software or look up a tiny detail of the puzzle.

4. The level 50 Hall of Fame has been closed. Why? a) Because 50 is no longer the last level, and b) after 85 people, it loses its significance. The forum is bloated with correspondence and hints exchanged between players, and the people who already solved it are nudging their friends up to the top. That's a lot different than someone actually sitting through and figuring out the puzzles almost totally on their own, as the first winners did. I apologize to anyone who was already near the end when the first Hall was closed, but there will be other Halls to come, as the level count rises. And you'll have plenty more opportunities to prove your riddle-solving abilities... (see next point)

5. I'm going to be adding a list of the first people to reach each Temp End (temporary riddle end) as it comes. The current temp end is after 60. Glory awaits the first person to reach it!
Happy riddling! :twisted:
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Clowe
Current Level: 50

Re: Levels beyond 50

Post by Clowe »

So after months of doing nothing, I came upon this excellent post. When I try to click my bookmark for the end of the labyrinth, it asks for a username and a password.

I tried the last one, and it doesn't accept cipher as a username and/or the answer for the previous level. :|

Or is it just me?
Unwind, untangle, unravel.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Clowe wrote:So after months of doing nothing, I came upon this excellent post. When I try to click my bookmark for the end of the labyrinth, it asks for a username and a password.

I tried the last one, and it doesn't accept cipher as a username and/or the answer for the previous level. :|

Or is it just me?
Take note of the folder the level is in. It helps figuring the UN & PW you should use.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Clowe
Current Level: 50

Post by Clowe »

Ah there we go. Thank you!

Hmm, hopefully that "harder" part doesn't involve too much expertise in the use of an editing software. :lol:
Unwind, untangle, unravel.

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

I have a feeling that it involves worse things. 8-)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

macky250
Current Level: 51

Post by macky250 »

Kawkowa wrote:I have a feeling that it involves worse things. 8-)
and i can't even get past level 39.. hahaha.. this is getting really interesting.. nyahaha.. :) ..

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Kawkowa wrote:I have a feeling that it involves worse things. 8-)
Ohh you got that right. :twisted:
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Schwarz
Current Level: 33

Post by Schwarz »

Na ja, it's gonna be a riot~~

misa

Post by misa »

i'll try :lol:

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

:oops:
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.