Level 38

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
hespera
Current Level: 34

Re: Level 38

Post by hespera »

totally confused..tried stg about 3 w*** m*n...but it doesn't work..can't even find 1st part!

randomusername
Current Level: 50

Post by randomusername »

hespera wrote:totally confused..tried stg about 3 w*** m*n...but it doesn't work..can't even find 1st part!
I don't see through asterisks, sorry. First part is about conversion. I'm not sure how to hint and not spoil. The weird hint in the source should help. Use google.

hespera

Post by hespera »

now i have that famous grid but, unfortunately, i've not yet found out how to use what i have from the 1st part into the grid.

i mean: what i tried didn't lead me to the solution, as the words i found didn't work. and when i tried stg else i didn't get any word at all!

:)

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

hespera wrote:now i have that famous grid but, unfortunately, i've not yet found out how to use what i have from the 1st part into the grid.

i mean: what i tried didn't lead me to the solution, as the words i found didn't work. and when i tried stg else i didn't get any word at all!

:)
I will PM you some hints.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

randomusername wrote: I will PM you some hints.
I would prefer if you just set people on the right track. No need to PM hints, as they're already all in the level.

Thanks. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

Gamemastertips wrote:
I would prefer if you just set people on the right track. No need to PM hints, as they're already all in the level.

Well, that's what I always do. o.O I don't see the difference between hints and setting on the right track.

hespera

Post by hespera »

randomusername wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:

Well, that's what I always do. o.O I don't see the difference between hints and setting on the right track.

and it's so true that i'm still looking into the beast's eyes! :D

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:Well, that's what I always do. o.O I don't see the difference between hints and setting on the right track.
Well, by "giving hints" I understand explicitly telling which way one should go, even if by obscure means. Hints given this way are no different than spoilers.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

hespera

Post by hespera »

Kawkowa wrote:
randomusername wrote:Well, that's what I always do. o.O I don't see the difference between hints and setting on the right track.
Well, by "giving hints" I understand explicitly telling which way one should go, even if by obscure means. Hints given this way are no different than spoilers.

well i don't know why in this kind of games, suddenly everything becomes so serious.

i'm playing this riddle by my own, sometimes reading forum posts when i'm not able to go on (and until lvl 34 they were enough to keep on playing), on 34 i posted my help request and a kind player (this guy randomusername) helped me without spoiled nothing at all.
now i'm stuck but it doesn't seem that no other player has time to help and forum should be for help.

sorry for my english as it's not my first language and may be that's another little difficulty.

however ty everyone :)

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Hey hey, but I'm not accusing anyone, far from that. I'm just pointing out to randomusername that there's a difference between the terms being used here. I'm well aware that he doesn't go giving spoilers.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.