Level 36

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
blaze2318
Current Level: 32

Re: Level 36

Post by blaze2318 »

Help me Guys ! im stuck on this level. i just found the i***e of a veggie man, and it tolds me to go back. i dont know what to do. any clues ? :)

edit: im now on the last part, im with the song, i know what it was all about but i dont know how to get the last [spoiler]. help me please

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

blaze2318 wrote:Help me Guys ! im stuck on this level. i just found the i***e of a veggie man, and it tolds me to go back. i dont know what to do. any clues ? :)

edit: im now on the last part, im with the song, i know what it was all about but i dont know how to get the last [spoiler]. help me please
Answered your PM.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

GeorgeandTaylor
Current Level: 27

Post by GeorgeandTaylor »

I feel at the zip file and I think I know how to decode the "numbers" at the end based on "bob's" real name. However I have no Idea how to decode the m**** since it is just one block of numbers with no spaces...

I assume everyone has probably already beaten this entire thing leaving myself alone with nothing but the riddles and the notes and messages others have left behind. :cry: but if anyone can read this, please give me some advice on this one.

P.S when I finish this trial of riddles, I can't take credit. this has been one of the trickiest set of puzzles I have faced in a long time :D .

EDIT: also,
rnightshroud wrote:Good for you. I hope I can help next time. Just send a message, or post in the appropriate thread. :)
I take back what I said on the "I'm Alone" bit. :lol: moral here is NEVER assume anything.
Peculiar isn't it?

#1560BD #4B0082 #FFD700 #FFFFF0 #008080 #FFF5EE
(little puzzle of my own if your interested)

GeorgeandTaylor
Current Level: 27

Post by GeorgeandTaylor »

Never mind I literally figured it out and moved onto 37 while doing some homework for my A levels :lol:

I have noticed that every single time I have been stuck on something to the point where I leave it for a month or so, I figure it out later on while doing something completely unrelated.
Peculiar isn't it?

#1560BD #4B0082 #FFD700 #FFFFF0 #008080 #FFF5EE
(little puzzle of my own if your interested)

SmallWanderer
Current Level: 36

Post by SmallWanderer »

Is there anyone still here that could help me with this one? I've found his real name, but can't decode his message. His name makes it seem obvious but without spaces it's nearly impossible. Would love to PM someone just to confirm I'm on the right track or if I need to try something else.

EDIT: WOW that was a lot of work but I got it.

gould99
Current Level: 36

Post by gould99 »

I've been one this level for over a year now. and I am still at the first stage in what seems to be a long level. I found the first message but ive stared at it for so long I can't make any sense of it. I've been given the hint that theres something odd about how it is written besides the "cryptic writing".
I literally need any hint so I can proceed.

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

gould99 wrote:I've been one this level for over a year now. and I am still at the first stage in what seems to be a long level. I found the first message but ive stared at it for so long I can't make any sense of it. I've been given the hint that theres something odd about how it is written besides the "cryptic writing".
I literally need any hint so I can proceed.
Send me a message for info. I can't really help you with just this.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.